- WEBINAR: The forces and sources of change in the global energy economy
- WEBINAR: Decarbonization: The dilemna for Canada
- WEBINAR: Balancing energy, environment and the economy
- WEBINAR: Understanding the fundamentals of fission and fusion
- WEBINAR: Just what does Net-Zero even mean?
- WEBINAR: Emerging technologies that address climate change
- WEBINAR: The pathway to sustainability
- WEBINAR: The pathway to sustainability Part 2
- Alberta’s success in reducing emissions
- Market forces will govern the pace of energy transition
- Decarbonization – The Inconvenient Truth
- Decarbonization – Reason over emotion
- Decarbonization – The impediments of passion and politics
- Decarbonization – How the world has lost its mind
- Decarbonization – How the world has lost its mind Part 2
- Decarbonization – How the world has lost its mind on energy
- Alberta is committed to emissions reduction
- The role of hydrogen in Alberta
- Alberta is high on hydrogen
- Revitalization of nuclear energy
- Revitalization of nuclear energy – Part 2
- The emergence of fusion energy
- Leadership and the options for resolving chaos
- The importance of values in defining great leaders
Episode #14 continues our Decarbonization series, the first of three featuring David Yager (bio below).
The series was produced by KEI Network for Troy Media.
We welcome your comments below.
David Yager is an oil service executive, entrepreneur and long-time writer. He has worked in the oil industry since 1970, and from 1987 to 2018 was a founder, senior office and director of several TSX-listed oil service companies.
From 2012 to 2016, he served as National Leader Oilfield Services for MNP LLP, a leading Canadian tax, accounting and consulting provider. He is currently President and CEO of Winterhawk Well Abandonment Ltd., which is a commercializing a wellbore methane emission technology.
Through Yager Management Ltd., he provides executive consulting, communications and policy analysis to companies, boards, industry associations and other organizations. He was Chairman of the Petroleum Services Association of Canada in 2009/2010.
David has been active in business journalism and energy policy analysis since 1979. He is a keynote speaker and regular commentator on the oil industry and energy policy in multiple media outlets.
His book – From Miracle to Menace – Alberta, A Carbon Story – was released in 2019.
About KEI Network
The company began when founder Perry Kinkaide immigrated to Canada from the United States to study the brain and behaviour. Over the next 50 years his careers in academia and government and corporate and non-profit sectors have led to the development of an extraordinary network of over 20,000 contacts: experts and entrepreneurs, academics and government leaders, corporate giants, professionals and non-profit associations. His experience and contacts constitute the KEI Network, giving it the extraordinary capability of organizing and referring, informing and advising, mentoring and investing – always with his clients’ success in mind.
© Troy Media
Troy Media is an editorial content provider to media outlets and its own hosted community news outlets across Canada.